Helsinki, 20. August Over 100 Procurement Leaders from across Europe contributed to the the 2019 Report from ProcureCon titled: Connecting the dots: Navigating Procurement Automation.
OpusCapita was a co-sponsor of the ProcureCon market research report which was released by WBR Insights earlier this month. The key themes underpinning the report summarize the challenges faced by procurement organizations in 2019 and the innovative solutions being evaluated or implemented to drive e-procurement automation.
Key findings include:
- 43% see cost reductions as one of the biggest benefits of digitalization and enabling growth is the second most selected answer with 40%
- 45% of procurement leaders report struggling to allocate budget for procurement automation
- 35% of respondents see easy integration with other systems as clear priority
- More than 50% of respondents are currently automating contract management
- 77% of procurement leaders find it difficult to leverage a suppliers past performance during negotiations
You can download the full report here https://pages.opuscapita.com/procurement-report-procurecon-europe-2019
OpusCapita enables organizations to sell, buy and pay quickly and securely, with a real-time view of their business. Over 3,000 customers in over 100 countries use our source-to-pay, cash management and product information management solutions to connect, transact and grow. OpusCapita processes over 220 million electronic transactions annually on its Business Network, which includes almost 1 million organizations and over 11,000 financial institutions worldwide. Read more on www.opuscapita.com