SEP IBC 2019 - RAI Amsterdam Hall 14 Content Everywhere Stand 14.D26
In a first for IBC, this ambitious demonstration of Red Bee Media’s end-to-end managed services capabilities across the entire content chain, will capture an Academy game from Leyton Orient FC Stadium in London, and deliver it with high-quality feeds on the Red Bee Media stand at IBC2019, in real-time.
Leaders in Live
This event will demonstrate Red Bee’s leadership in delivering live events and innovative managed media services by showcasing the breadth and range of its solutions under one of the most pressurized conditions in broadcasting and media, delivering live sports to multiple platforms, including Playout and OTT with ultra-low latency.
The live demonstration will comprise:
- Capture: Backhauling the 4K outside broadcast and all isolated camera feeds from Leyton Orient FC to Red Bee Media’s global facilities in London and the Netherlands
- Formatting: Packaging the camera feeds into a production using Red Bee’s new remote production capabilities with live commentary
- Social Media: Producing customised social media outputs of the live game to social media platforms
- Captioning: Adding a live commentary audio feed and sending it to Red Bee’s Access Services team for live captioning of the game
- Playout: Red Bee’s Playout team will take the live production output to create a customised feed and use to output promotional material to intersperse with the live game
- Distribution: Showcase the output on the Red Bee stand as the feed is sent to the distribution team to compress it for onward distribution, as well as delivering an ultra-low latency feed to Red Bee’s OTT platform
After the demonstration, Steve Nylund, CEO, David Travis, Chief Product & Technology Officer and Margaret Davies, Head of Sales Enablement, will take questions from the floor.
Join the Red Bee Media team at IBC and experience a cutting-edge delivery of live sports in 4K.