Press release -

AIFM Group launches “AuAg Precious Green” with Eric Strand.

(Scroll down for Swedish version) 

Swedish fund company AIFM Group (“AIFM”) is formally launching its second fund with portfolio manager Eric Strand - AuAg Precious Green. The fund goes live on September 1st and will subsequently be available for subscription on all major investment platforms in Sweden. The fund is already available at Avanza today.

AuAg Precious Green is a bold new mixed-fund structured as a modern 60/40 portfolio. Strand plans to allocate 60 percent to the green-tech sector including services, products and commodities needed to create a greener and cleaner world. The remaining 40 percent will be allocated to the precious metals sector with a focus on gold. The fund aims to exceed its benchmark index (60 percent Nasdaq Global TR Index plus 40 percent Bloomberg Barclays Global-Aggregate TR Index) over a five-year period. The fund’s management fee is 1.4 percent.

AIFM's collaboration with Eric Strand began last year when they joined forces to bring bold, innovative funds that focus on precious metals and green-tech-elements to market. In November 2019, AIFM launched AuAg Silver Bullet, the one and only UCITS-fund in Europe with a specialized focus on global silver mining exposure. The fund is up 51% since the start in November 2019. Thomas Dahlin, CEO of AIFM, sees Strand as the perfect partner and is happy with the new launch:

“In an increasingly globalized world, diversification between stocks is not enough. There needs to be diversification between asset classes. The AuAg funds play an important part in creating investment tools for the modern portfolio and when the focus is on precious metals, Eric Strand is the perfect partner”

AIFM Group is a Sweden-based independent fund company offering a fully compliant, comprehensive infrastructure for portfolio managers and investment professionals looking to set up Swedish domiciled funds. AIFM also delivers premier risk management, administration, valuation, and accounting services to fund companies and financial institutions across Europe.

For more information about AIFM Group, visit www.aifmgroup.comor contact Jared Fein at or +46 73-537 44 52.

(Swedish version)

Det svenska fondbolaget AIFM Group lanserar formellt sin andra fond med portföljförvaltaren Eric Strand - AuAg Precious Green. Fondens första handelsdag är den 1 september och kommer att vara tillgänglig för teckning på alla större investeringsplattformar i Sverige. Fonden finns redan tillgänglig på Avanza.

AuAg Precious Green är en nyskapande blandfond strukturerad som en modern 60/40 portfölj. Portföljförvaltare Eric Strand planerar att allokera 60 procent till den gröna teknologisektorn inklusive tjänster, produkter och råvaror som behövs för att skapa en grönare och renare värld. De återstående 40 procenten kommer att fördelas på ädelmetallsektorn med fokus på guld. Fonden strävar efter att överträffa sitt jämförelseindex (60 procent Nasdaq Global TR Index plus 40 procent Bloomberg Barclays Global-Aggregate TR Index) under en femårsperiod. Fondens förvaltningsavgift är 1,4 procent.

AIFM:s samarbete med Eric Strand började förra året när de slog sig samman för att ta innovativa fonder till marknaden. I november 2019 lanserade AIFM AuAg Silver Bullet, den enda fonden i Europa med ett specialiserat fokus på global exponering av silverbrytning. Fonden har ökat med 51% sedan starten i november 2019. Thomas Dahlin, VD på AIFM, ser Strand som den perfekta partnern och är glad över lanseringen:

”I en allt mer globaliserad värld räcker det inte med diversifiering mellan aktier. Det krävs diversifiering mellan tillgångsslag. AuAg-fonderna är en viktig del i att skapa investeringsverktyg för den moderna portföljen och när fokus är på ädelmetaller är Eric Strand den perfekta samarbetsparten”

AIFM Group är en oberoende finansiell institution med fondbolag i gruppen som erbjuder en fullt kompatibel samt heltäckande infrastruktur för förvaltning av fonder. Förutom förvaltning av fonder, erbjuder AIFM även ledande tjänster för riskhantering, fondadministration och redovisning till andra tillståndspliktiga aktörer inom den finansiella sektorn.

För mer information om AIFM Group, besök www.aifmgroup.comeller kontakta Jared Fein på eller +46 73-537 44 52.

Related links


  • Corporate Information


  • finance
  • sustainability
  • renewable energy
  • ucits
  • aifm group
  • aifm capital
  • sustainable savings
  • silver
  • asset management
  • climate change
  • alternative investments
  • gold
  • fund management
  • aif
  • precious metals
  • aifm
  • fondbolagen
  • eric strand
  • fund hotel
  • fund distribution

Press contacts

Jonathan Taylor

Press contact Business Development +46 (0)73 532 18 83

Jared Fein

Press contact Communications +46 (0)73 537 44 52