Press release -
FINGERS CROSSED – AIGINE NOMINATED TO BEACON AWARD
Aigine has been nominated for the IBM Beacon Awards as an “Outstanding Analytics Embeded Solution”.
Besides being flattered, and when looking at the criteria for winning the award, we are even moderately hopeful of at least being one of the finalists.
The winning solution:
- Embeds products from the IBM Analytics portfolio with Business Partner developed solution capabilities that are delivered on premises and/or on cloud.
- Focuses on solving a business problem through the use of IBM Analytics offerings, in an embed configuration.
- Provides clear description and value of how the embed solution utilizes IBM Analytics technology.
- Is a proven embed solution, commercially available and marketed, and used by a customer to drive results. Includes pre-built components or assets that can be applied to deliver repeatable business value.
- Has a unique identity in the market and is clearly differentiated from the IBM software product name.
We will be present at IBM Partnerworld 11-12 February in San Francisco for the ceremony.
Keep your fingers crossed – we know we are.
- Data, Telecom, IT
Aigine, the company, owns and commercialize the Aigine solution and products surrounding big data discovery and classification using collaborative cognitive learning and artificial intelligence on a global market.
Aigine as a software is a pre-packaged solution containing software from IBM, Elinar and Aigine. We are keen on you getting started as soon as possible so the local installation will only take a couple of hours. Because we think it is more important that you use your time to handle your unstructured personal data, instead of governing a complex IT-project. Aigine is provided through IBM’s vendor network world wide.