Annual General Meeting of BioGaia
The Annual General Meeting of BioGaia AB on 6 May 2010 voted to approve the following resolutions:
- a dividend of SEK 1.50 per share
- re-election of Board members Jan Annwall, Stefan Elving, Thomas Flinck, David Dangoor, Inger Holmström, Jörgen Thorball and Paula Zeilon
- re-election of David Dangoor as Board Chairman
- Election of Grant Thornton Sweden AB, which has announced its intention to appoint Authorized Public Accountant Lena Möllerström Nording as Auditor in Chief.
- payment of board fees in an amount of SEK 300,000 to the Chairman and SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members not employed by the company
- regarding principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for senior executives in accordance with the Board's proposal
- regarding the Nominating Committee in accordance with the Nominating Committee's proposal
All decisions that were passed by the Annual General Meeting are consistent with the Board's and Nominating Committee's previously published proposals.
Latest press releases from BioGaia:
2010-05-06 Interim report 1 January - 31 March 2010
2010-03-31 Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting of BioGaia AB (publ)
2010-05-22 BioGaia signs agreement with pharmaceutical company in Indonesia
For additional information contact:
Peter Rothschild, President, telephone: +46 8 -555 293 00 Margareta Hagman, Executive Vice President, telephone: +46 8-555 293 00
- Företagande, allmänt
- pharmaceutical companies
- annual general meeting
- Utanför Sverige
BioGaia is a innovative Swedish biotechnology company, world leader in probiotics, that develops and sells probiotic products and solutions that promote people’s health. Our products combine the well researched probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri) and top of the line engineering to develop one of a kind delivery systems that match consumer needs. L. reuteri is a “good” and friendly bacterium that helps battle the “bad” micro-organisms in the digestive tract improving the host's health.