Press release -
BTS Group AB (publ) publish the Year End Report, January 1–December 31 2013
Full year 2013
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 688.2 (770.5). Adjusted for changes in foreign change rates, growth was - 7 percent.
- Profit before tax decreased by 28 percent to MSEK 69.7 (96.7).
- Profit after tax decreased by 25 percent to MSEK 47.8 (63.7).
- Earnings per share decreased by 27 percent to SEK 2.57 (3.53).
The fourth quarter 2013
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 171.5 (213.8). Adjusted for changes in foreign change rates, growth was - 17 percent.
- Profit before tax decreased by 50 percent to MSEK 17.0 (34.0).
- Profit after tax decreased by 46 percent to MSEK 12.5 (22.9)
- Earnings per share decreased by 47 percent to SEK 0.67 (1.27).
- In view of the positive outlook for 2014 and the company’s strong financial position, the Board proposed an unchanged dividend of SEK 1.75 (1.75) per share, exceeding the company’s dividend policy
- The profit before tax is expected to be significantly better than last year.
- Computers, computer technology, software
- henrik ekelund
- interim report q4 2013
- year end report 2013
For further information please contact:
Senior Vice President
Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
BTS Group AB (publ)
Phone +46-8-5870 7002
Mobile +46-768-966 300
About BTS Group
BTS is a world leading strategy implementation firm. The company accelerates execution by ensuring the workforce is aligned to the strategy, has the right mindset, and has mastered the capabilities needed to deliver business results. BTS leverages customized business simulations and experiential learning initiatives to develop the business acumen, leadership and sales capabilities necessary for superior strategy execution. Partnering with today’s leading corporations, BTS consultants bring passion and deep industry expertise to deliver high-impact solutions that help clients achieve better results, faster.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, BTS has more than 350 professionals in 29 offices located on six continents. Partnering with nearly 400 organizations, including more than 30 of the world’s largest corporations, BTS’s major clients are some of the most respected names in business: Anglo American, AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, HP, Rio Tinto, Telefonica, and Unilever.
BTS Group AB revenues were MSEK 688.2 in 2013.
BTS is a public company listed on the NASDAQ-OMX Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS b.For more information, please visit www.bts.com. BTS pressroom at myNewsdesk: http://www.mynewsdesk.com