Quest Software når milstolpe – nu över 40,000 kunder inom Virtual Data Protection
Stockholm, 22 juli 2011 - Quest Software, Inc. meddelade idag att man nått en viktig milstolpe då företaget nu har över 40,000 kunder inom Virtual Data Protection. Quest VM backup portfölj innehåller flera ledande plattformar, inklusive VMware och Microsoft Hyper-V.
- More than 38,000 customers now rely on Quest® vRanger® for VMware backup and recovery, while more than 2,000 customers use NetVault® Backup to meet their virtual machine backup and recovery needs.
- The Quest vRanger product family provides simple, scalable VMware ESX and ESXi backup, replication and recovery, and speeds VMware backup and replication while dramatically reducing storage requirements.
- Quest vRanger solutions are built on a platform that not only is trusted by some of the largest VMware installations in the world and capable of protecting thousands of mission-critical virtual machines, but also provides the simplicity and ease of use desired by administrators in SMB environments.
- Quest NetVault Backup delivers a single intuitive console to protect data and applications operating on both virtual and heterogeneous physical infrastructures, and is a scalable enterprise solution that increases time-to-value with simple, out-of-the-box deployment.
- NetVault Backup plug-ins for VMware ESX and ESXi, and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, deliver consistent, reliable, point-and-click backup and restore for virtual environments.
Dave Yewchuk, server and storage analyst, Novatel Wireless, vRanger customer since 2009
“I evaluated a handful of products, but, at the end of the day, when you pulled back the covers, vRanger really stood out. It’s an exceptionally well-thought-out product; stable, fast and versatile. We are a small IT shop and resources are limited, so the best course of action for us, and particularly for me being the one person who looks after six high-level systems, is to be able to set it up and forget it. That’s what I get from vRanger. It’s just so easily managed and administered.”
John Maxwell, vice president, data protection product management, Quest Software
“Organizations deploying virtual infrastructures today face a significant challenge in needing to implement data protection solutions that are purpose-built for virtual environments, speed backup and recovery efforts, and enable administrators to meet demanding recovery time and recovery point objectives. That more than 40,000 customers rely on Quest to meet these challenges is a testament to the stability, reliability and ease of use of our products, and we’re extremely proud to have reached this milestone.”
Brandon Worrell, director of business development, Solutions II
"Virtualization continues to grow in prevalence, and, as a result, customers are now actively seeking tools that enable them to increase the utilization and efficiency of their virtual environments. Quest continues to remain on the front edge of this trend by delivering solutions such as vRanger, which allow customers to confidently take their virtual infrastructures to the next level knowing their data is protected."
Web Links Referenced in this Release:
Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
VMware Backup and Replication: http://www.quest.com/vranger/
NetVault Backup: http://www.quest.com/netvault-backup/
Administration and Automation: http://www.quest.com/administration-and-automation/
Data Protection: http://www.quest.com/data-protection/
Development and Optimization: http://www.quest.com/development-and-optimization/
Identity and Access Management: http://www.quest.com/identity-management/
Migration and Consolidation: http://www.quest.com/migration-and-consolidation/
Performance Monitoring: http://www.quest.com/performance-monitoring/
För ytterligare information:
Paul Virgili, Sverigechef
Quest Software, Inc.
Tel: +46 8 444 99 93
- Data, Telekom, IT
- virtual data protection
- quest software
Quest, Quest Software and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. vRanger is a registered trademark of Vizioncore Inc in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.