ROI Media Meeting Booker
About the company
ROI Media is an entrepreneurial tech company founded in 2018 which has grown strongly since its inception. Through a unique product delivery process generating high returns on customer spend, we have quickly become one of the major players in lead generation for local businesses. With over 200 customers in the Nordics and the UK, we are opening new offices to meet the growing demand for our product. To this end, we are launching a new sales team in our Manchester office, the headquarters for our UK operations. A team is already in place with very good results despite the current pandemic. If you’re looking to take the next step and progress quickly within your next role, ROI is the right place for you. We value our employees highly and are convinced that the right team is key to achieving our ambitious goals. This is your chance to be a part of an exciting journey!
ROI Media provides highly optimized websites to businesses helping them build sales opportunities for their product or service in their specific sector and geography. Our innovative and unique proposition has been highly successful in the home improvement and maintenance sectors but is now expanding across a number of different markets. In short, we are helping our customers to improve their internet presence in a very real and measurable way, by improving their sales opportunities. We deliver a complete, optimized, online solution built upon our adaptable websites.
About the role
We are looking for another meeting booker to strengthen our team. As a meeting booker at ROI, you will be part of a small sales team with a significant role in the company's growth. You will receive a comprehensive introduction, allowing you to fully understand and deliver your role, whilst working independently. Your main assignment is to call potential customers, building interest in our service and booking meetings between the customer and our sales representatives. If you are a social, fearless, and driven person who wants to start or further develop your career in the sales profession, ROI is the right place for you. You will work in a wonderful team with young leaders and managers and get paid according to the market's best commission model. We value the right person highly and do not require any formal education/experience - although it is an advantage.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who likes to talk to customers and create sales meetings.
- Someone who is aware that good results require a lot of patience and hard work.
- Someone who knows that you are never better than your latest success.
- Someone with the ability to quickly generate interest in a product and create trust with customers.
- A successful candidate can clearly and efficiently explain to a customer why their company should be interested in a meeting with a sales representative from ROI Media.
- Someone who thrives in a high pace environment where determination, focus and hard work are the norm.
- Fluent in English. Both verbally and in writing.
- A big plus if you have previous experience of cold calling.
- Start: immediately
- Scope: Full time, 40 hours per week
- Location: Manchester office
Klas Alvegård, Head Of HR
073 - 513 10 31
- roi media ltd
- roi media