Krystal Choo tickles listeners with impressive radio interview
The next generation of entrepreneurs is leading the way in building business models around technology, and communicating their story in a compelling way.
Among them is Krystal Choo, CEO and Founder of Tickle.
Her recent broadcast interview on MONEY FM 89.3 demonstrated a level of confidence and media savvy which sets a good example not just for women entrepreneurs, but all business leaders.
I have therefore shortlisted her as our next candidate in the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018 this week.
Scroll down to find out my reasons for nominating her in the category of Best Broadcast Interview, and listen for yourself by clicking on the link below.
The Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018 resumes with our second round of nominations. At the same time, Hong Bao Media has launched the awards in Malaysia and fine-tuned the categories to:
- Best Broadcast Interview, in association with Meltwater
- Best Online Interview, in association with Shootsta
- Best Conference Presentation, in association with Dianomi
- Best Live Webcast, in association with The Streaming Company
We launched the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards to recognise senior local leaders for their communications skills, and to showcase authentic and credible home-grown communicators.
These are shining examples for other local business leaders, and to build a culture of excellence in communication, to maximise the potential of Asian companies in the Asian Century.
Each week until October 31, 2018, we are shortlisting a local corporate figure who has demonstrated excellence in a media appearance for the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018.
Click on the link below to enter yourself or another Senior Business Leader.
- Key messages - In the midst of sharing how she came up with her brand name, Tickle, Krystal seamlessly added in her vision for her business. Her messaging was concise and memorable.
- Examples - She gave a range of user examples, from an influencer to a typical user. Also, she provided listeners with a short explanation for each of her examples - a good tip to further engage your listeners.
- Numbers - Providing numbers and statistics builds credibility because it substantiates your words. Krystal delivered her numbers when asked how many hosts she has so far on her app. Currently, she has more than 100 sign ups and aims to achieve 1,000 soon. She also shared the age of her youngest and oldest host (listen to it here to pick them out).
Krystal is one of many local business leaders who performs well and sets a good example for being candid, engaging and professional.
If you know Krystal, share this article with her and congratulate her on being nominated for the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018.
Click on the link below to nominate a senior business leader or yourself. Hurry - there's less than a month to go!