Press release -
Who are ECC?
Who are European Consumer Claims (ECC)?
European Consumer Claims (ECC) are a timeshare claims company with a growing network of offices in Southern Spain, the Canary Islands and the UK. ECC assist timeshare owners with financial compensation claims in Spain, the UK and other jurisdictions. They also offer help with freeing people from unwanted timeshare contracts
ECC have helped thousands of timeshare owners from across the UK to release themselves from unwanted timeshares all over the world, and to claim compensation from timeshare resorts who breached rules designed to protect consumers from high pressure sales
Andrew Cooper, the firm's CEO is currently looking at expanding into the American/US timeshare claims and exits/disposals market
The ECC mission is to help timeshare owners who wish to rid themselves of unwanted memberships, and to claim compensation when the member is entitled to such
The timeshare owners we help often come to us with a combination of the following concerns:
- Unreasonably high annual maintenance fees, with year-on-year increases.
- Frustration at the lack of availability and/or unfair allocation of timeshare exchanges
- Changes in personal circumstances, such as health, retirement, family or finances.
- Unfair treatment by resort owners and/or disillusionment with timeshare.
- Concerns about burdening their family with unwanted long-term future liabilities.
- Timeshare not only has no resale value, but is an ongoing financial burden.
Feedback and FAQs
We receive numerous enquiries/reports every day direct from consumers. Please see the customer comments or watch the video testimonials to witness the experiences of our previous clients.
If you have similar concerns, please complete our short form now and find out which options are available to you. In the first instance, an expert advisor will contact you to discuss your concerns and timeshare release options, which will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- The timeshare group/resort/scheme of which you are an owner/member;
- When you bought into the timeshare;
- The current annual fees & whether the payments are up to date;
- The term of the contract – and how much longer there is to run;
In addition to timeshare claims services, we can also provide advice and help on how to recover your money, when appropriate.
A wave of successful individual and group legal cases against many of the timeshare organisations and lending companies (such as Shawbrook, Barclays & Hitachi) since early 2015 have set precedents on timeshare mis-selling, offering hope to thousands of timeshare owners
Depending on your specific situation – and with your agreement – we may then invite you to a consultancy appointment at one of our offices – or we can arrange a video call if COVID prevents a physical visit.
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help.
E (for media enquiries): email@example.com
T: 0800 6101 512 / 0203 6704 616
Monday to Friday: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here