Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Associate Director of Corporate Affairs/Governance, London
- Specialism: Corporate Affairs
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: 19267
Our first featured job of the week for 2019 is for an NHS organisation based in London who are looking to appoint a senior Corporate Governance specialist who has worked at Associate Director/Trust Board Secretary level.
- Act as adviser on corporate governance issues to the Director of Corporate Affairs and other members of the Board;
- Responsible for developing the Trust’s corporate governance structure;
- Establish, maintain and monitor policies and procedures for sound corporate governance across the Trust, including Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions, the Scheme of Delegation, the Standards of Business Conduct Policy, and the corporate governance aspects of tendering and procurement;
- Draft papers on corporate governance issues on behalf of the Director of Corporate Affairs for meetings of the Executive and Trust Board;
- Work with the SMT across Corporate Governance/Communications teams to draft the Annual Governance Statement and other corporate governance aspects of the Trust’s annual report;
A successful candidate will have:
- ICSA qualification or working towards this presently;
- Experience working at senior level as board secretary/AD level corporate affairs in the NHS;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and NHS policy framework.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.
- Health Organisations
- corporate affairs
- neil fineberg