Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Consultant in Public Health, South East
- Specialism: Public Health
- Salary: up to £500 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location:South East
- Reference: LG/18967
Our featured job of the week is for our client located in the South East, who are seek an interim Consultant in Public Health for a 6-9 month period. There is flexibility in working from home and also working 4 days per week if this was required. The post is inside IR35.
- This is a senior appointment and the successful applicant will be responsible for leading key elements of the Public Health programme;
- The main focus of the post will be on children and young people’s health and sexual health services;
- This will include oversight of their integrated health and care programme, children and young people’s health improvement commissioning and providing a public health “core offer” to the Children’s Services Directorate with regard to children’s health and social care commissioning;
- This also includes Public Health Improvement and Commissioning functions including 0-19, children and young people’s health improvement, Sexual Health Services, health equity audit and contributing to the Director of Public Health’s Annual Report;
- Develop an evidence-based approach to commissioning which will include coordinating the development of the performance management system for public health;
The successful candidate:
- Must be included on the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List or UK Public Health Register;
- Be a strong advocate for public health and lead and develop joint work across a range of partner organisations, drawing on experience of planning, commissioning and implementing strategic change programmes to improve health.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.