Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Interim Head of PMO, South East
- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary: Competitive - Agency Cap/Framework Band 8c/Band 8d
- Job Type: Interim
- Location:South East
- Reference: TC/18889
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS organisation located in the South East, who are looking to appoint an Interim Head of PMO. This role will be INSIDE IR35 and will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at Band 8c/Band 8d.
This role will start ASAP and will be for 3 months in the first instance.
You will be the lead Manager delivering and supporting the Trust’s Programme Management Office and will be responsible for effective planning, delivery and monitoring of projects sponsored and supported corporately through the Project Management Office. You will be able to draw on your considerable previous personal experience of demonstrable delivery of a portfolio of complex projects, within budget and on time. You will be fully conversant with risk management controls and development of key success factors.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Establish the PMO.
- Development of highly collaborative relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders to deliver your role and the agreed outcomes of your portfolio.
- Provision of professional leadership & guidance to the wider trust and staff in relation to effective project management monitoring and leadership.
- Critical analysis and interpretation of information and risks in order to inform wider decision making.
- Ensure all projects managed by the PMO adhere to best practice and standard approaches for program and project management.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and running a PMO within an NHS organisation.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
- Significant expertise working with and engaging clinical stakeholders.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.
Finegreen Associates is a young, dynamic specialist recruitment consultancy – focusing on permanent, interim and fixed-term contract management and executive roles in both public and private sectors.
We’ve won a fair number of awards since starting in 2005 – and have been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 businesses – but what really keeps us going at Finegreen is the positive detailed feedback we get from our customers and candidates on a regular basis.
It is this attention to the detailed needs of the people we work for which has underpinned Finegreen’s growth and success over the past eight years – a success story which has bucked the challenging economic trends over that period.
Part of this attention to detail includes offering teams of specialist consultants, each expert in areas reflecting our clients’ and candidates’ fields of interest – whether this is budgets or buildings.
It’s a way of working which has seen us collect awards such as Best Small to Medium Business in both the 2013 & 2014 Best Business Awards, as well as Recruiter of the Year in both the 2013 and 2014 Health Investor Awards – while our Chief Executive Neil Fineberg has also been nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year.