For the week ending 28th September 2019, the BROOKESbus service operated 98.7% of its scheduled mileage, including traffic delay. The following roadworks had a direct impact on the percentage of service operated for the above period:
- 27th August overnight (20:00hrs - 06:00hrs) for 5 weeks - Botley Road between Elms Parade and Binsey Lane survey works, temporary traffic lights and lane suspensions take place.
- 28th August for 8 weeks - Girdlestone Close stop G3 suspended due to roadworks. Occasional 3-way lights were in use to facilitate safe working on Girdlestone Road j/w Old Road between 08:00hrs - 16:30hrs on days of operation.
- Ongoing - Botley Road scheme. Osney Island stops suspended and temporary traffic lights in place until further notice.
- Adverse weather conditions.
Upcoming roadworks and events
- 5th & 19th October - Oxford Brookes University Open Day.
- 13th October - Oxford Half Marathon
- 16th November - Oxford Brookes University Open Day.