Press release -
Global Diabetes Drugs Market is projected US$ 76 Billion by 2024
For More Information:
Get Free Customization in This Report
Diabetes is a health disorder in which the level of blood glucose gets elevated in the human body. In general; Diabetes is a chronic disease caused when pancreas cannot effectively use the insulin it produces to regulate the level of blood sugar in the human body. Global Diabetes Drugs Market is projected to go beyond US$ 76 Billion by the end of the year 2024.
Diabetes is of two types namely type-1 diabetes and type-2 diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes: Type 1 diabetes also known by the name of juvenile or childhood-onset or insulin-dependent diabetes is characterized by the deficient insulin production and needs insulin administration daily. The cause of type 1 diabetes is still unknown and is not curable with existing knowledge.
Type 2 Diabetes: Type 2 diabetes formerly known as adult-onset or non-insulin dependent diabetes results from the human body’s ineffective use of insulin. Around the world, the majority of the population suffering from diabetes comprises of type 2 diabetes and is mainly caused due to body overweight and physical inactivity. Until lately, type 2 of diabetes was seen only among the adults but now it is also occurring significantly among the children.
Request a free sample copy of the report:https://www.renub.com/contactus.php
Diabetes is a serious disease; and there is no treatment available that can cure diabetes. All over the world, diabetes prevalence is growing rapidly specially in the middle and low-income countries. Moreover, diabetes is also among the primary reason of kidney failure, heart attacks, strokes, lower limb amputation, and blindness. Considering the seriousness of the disease, it has dragged the interest of various biopharmaceutical companies for developing effective new lifesaving and life-changing drugs for the treatment. Currently, a number of various types of diabetes drugs are available in the market and more than 170 diabetes drugs are in their developmental stage which again provides a seamless opportunity to the Diabetes Drugs Market.
Some of the Diabetes Drugs Available in the Market Include:
DPP-4 Inhibitors – These drugs inhibit the enzyme DPP-4 which increases the level of GLP-1 named hormone that stimulates the insulin production in the human body and decreases the production of glucagon hormone when the level of blood glucose is high.
Insulin Drugs – Pancreas produced the hormone called insulin which stimulates cells to remove glucose from the blood in the human body. Usually, insulin is released when the human body has a high level of sugar in the blood to bring levels back into a normal range.
Over the last few decades, the world has witnessed a considerable increase in the diabetes population. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), there were nearly 420 Million adults suffering from diabetes in 2016 and is expected to reach 625 Million by the year 2040. Owing to increasing target patient pool and research and development done by prominent market players in the field of diabetes drugs indeed boosts the growth of Global Diabetes Drugs Market in the forthcoming years.
Client can Purchase this Report in Sections from below link:
Access full Research: https://www.renub.com/diabetes-drug-market-p.php
- Country-wise, United States has the highest market in the Global diabetes Drug. Other Countries covered in the report are European Union (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom), Japan, China, India, Brazil and Canada.
- On the basis of Oral Drugs Market, (DPP) IV Inhibitor control’s the lion’s share of Global Diabetes Drug Market. The report also covers the market of 4 other drugs SGLT-2, Alpha Glucosidase Inhibitor, Biguanide and Other Oral Drug market.
- On the basis of Injectable Diabetes Drug Market, the report provides the market of Glucagon-like peptide (GLP) 1 Agonist and Amylin Receptor Agonist.
- On the basis of Insulin Market, report provides the insight on 4 types of Insulin: Rapid – Acting Insulin market, Long Acting Insulin market, Premixed Insulin market and Other Insulin market.
- Company-wise, Novo Nordisk is the biggest Player in Global Diabetes Drug Market.
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team at email@example.com
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Diabetes Drug Market
5. Market Share – Global Diabetes Drug
6. Disease Type – Global Diabetes Drug Market
7. Therapy – Global Diabetes Drug Market
8. Region – Type 1 Diabetes Drug Market
9. Region – Type 2 Diabetes Drug Market
10. Regions – Diabetic Population
11. Key Players Analysis
12. Mergers & Acquisitions
13. Market Dynamics
- diabetes drug companies
- diabetes drugs regions
- diabetes drugs
- diabetes drug market
- global diabetes drug forecast
- global diabetes drug users
- global diabetes drugs market
Renub Research is a leading Market Research and Information Analysis Company with centers at Noida India and Roswell USA. We have long-term experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys, Business and Consulting. Throughout the years we have acquired expertise in most market sectors, including Information Technology (IT), Telecoms, Life Sciences, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Reinsurance, M&A, etc.), Energy, Chemicals, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Logistics, Governmental, Social, and Others.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research help make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today's ultra-competitive markets.