The consumption of cold coffee beverages is growing rapidly, especially in Japan and the US. Europe is laggings somewhat behind – and Löfbergs wants to change that. The family-owned coffee roaster is now making great investments and is launching a completely new concept adjusted for restaurants, coffee bars and other players in the Out of Home market.
- We want to encourage the development and become the leading player of cold coffee beverages in our home markets in the Nordic region and Great Britain, says Leif Sjöblom, concept manager at Löfbergs.
New ways of drinking coffee
The new concept is developed in close cooperation with customers in Sweden, Finland and Denmark, three of the most coffee-thirsting countries in the world. The ambition has been to find trendy and tasty solutions that match new consumption patterns.
- We as well as our customers are meeting a generation today that thinks and drinks coffee in completely new ways. If we are to keep up, we must be innovative when it comes to both products and how to serve them, says Leif Sjöblom.
Löfbergs’s new concept consists of a combination of new products for serving cold coffee beverages, menus and machine solutions. It is about being able to offer the guest different varieties of iced coffee, cold brew coffee, Nitro, Creamy Cold Brew and Slush to drink on site or as take away.
- To make it simple, we offer a comprehensive solution that can be adjusted to different circumstances and needs. Everything for our customers to be able to benefit from the huge potential within the area; a significant share of all served coffee will be cold in two years, says Leif Sjöblom.
Löfbergs has already lifted out the concept to a few different units in the Nordic market.
- The response is positive on all parts, both from our customers and their guests. It gives us the energy to keep developing new products and solutions, says Leif Sjöblom.
Leif Sjöblom, Concept Manager, Löfbergs, +46 (0)54 14 01 42, email@example.com
Löfbergs Cold Servings
A new concept for serving cold coffee beverages – on site or as take away. Löfbergs is offering products, menus and machines for different kinds of servings, for example iced coffee, cold brew coffee, Nitro, Creamy Cold Brew and Slush.
To facilitate the serving, Löfbergs has developed a number of products adjusted for the Out of Home market, for example iced coffee and cold brew coffee in one-litre packages.
Menu and recipes
Ready recipes and display material to make it easy to treat the guest to something really good, such as Cold Brew Caramel, Cold Brew Tonic and ICE Breeze.
Löfbergs offers several machine solutions for serving innovative and tasty cold coffee beverages
- Nitro: nitrogenated cold brew coffee on tap
- Creamy Cold Brew: creamy cold-brew coffee
- Slush: refreshing cold brew coffee slush
The coffee roaster Löfbergs is a Swedish Family Business founded in 1906. We are 350 coffee lovers operating in Northern Europe and Canada, sharing the passion for taste, trends and sustainability. We have a turnover of SEK 1.9 billion and is one of the world's largest purchasers of organic and Fairtrade-labeled coffee. Löfbergs is a part of the Löfbergs Coffee Group who also owns the brands Crema, Green Cup, Kobbs, Percol, Peter Larsen Kaffe and SuperBonobo. Website