All set: the coffee roaster Löfbergs will be the official coffee partner for FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre, Sweden, 5-17 February 2019. FIS Alpine World Ski Championships is the largest winter sports event in the world, next to the Winter Olympic Games.
– It is cool to be a part of an event that will inspire the world to ski. We are going to Åre with beverages filled with natural energy that hopefully will give this event an extra boost, says Lena Rodin, marketing manager at Löfbergs.
– Löfbergs is in many ways the perfect partner for FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre. Good and tasty products of course, but also a genuine commitment to sustainability matters, which is very important to us, says Ulrika Svensson, marketing manager at Åre 2019 AB.
One of the world’s largest
FIS Alpine World Ski Championships is the world’s largest winter sports event, next to the Winter Olympic Games. 600 competitors from 65 nations will fight for the gold medals, and the competitions will be followed by 120,000 spectators in Åre and a television audience of 700 million.
At the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships, Löfbergs will offer steaming hot coffee – and cold beverages such as iced coffee and cold-brewed coffee, an area with strong growth that Löfbergs centres much of its attention on.
– Our presence at the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships will be especially valuable, as we will reach out to an active and dedicated target group, says Lena Rodin.
For more information:
Lena Rodin, Marketing Manager, Löfbergs, +46 (0) 54 14 01 15, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anders Thorén, Media Relations Manager, Löfbergs, +46 (0) 703 55 64 22, email@example.com
FIS Alpine World Ski Championships Åre 2019 in numbers
- 600 competitors from 65 nations
- 1,500 journalists
- 600 hours of broadcast coverage
- 700 million television viewers
- 120,000 spectators
Löfbergs is one of the largest family-owned coffee roasters in the Nordic countries. The company has 340 employees and a turnover of SEK 1.9 billion. The head office is situated in Karlstad, Sweden and the company has its own roasting-houses in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Latvia. The company was founded in 1906 and is today one of the world's largest importers of ecological and Fairtrade labelled coffee. Löfbergs also owns the tea brand Kobbs.