Seventeen Swedish life science organizations have joined forces to market Sweden Life Science Investment Year 2013. A year of exposure for partners and partnerships in the areas of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, diagnostics and medical technology.
Through Sweden Life Science Investment Year 2013, these organizations aim to link the industry’s resources to a strong Life Science Sweden, with collaboration between academia, industry and healthcare, coupled to good investment opportunities.
Sweden Life Science Investment Year 2013 features a large number of major events throughout Sweden and the Nordic countries, the highlight being BioPartnering Future Europe, when 2000–3000 international investors and partners are expected to visit Stockholm.
To date, the following meetings are scheduled:
- Biotech Umeå Investment Day, Stockholm, 31 Jan
- Focus on Diagnostics and Biomarkers, Uppsala, 13–14 Feb
- Health 2.0 Kista, 22–24 March
- Bioequity, Stockholm, 22–23 May
- SALSS (invitation only) August
- Medtech Investment Day Nordic, Helsinki, 2–3 September
- Park Annual, Gothenburg, September
- Medicinteknik dagarna (Medical Technology Days), October
- Biopartnering Future Europe, Stockholm, 13–15 October
- Kista ICT/SSCI, date not set
Welcome - Välkommen!
Biotech Umeå, Det Medicinska Malmö, Flemingsberg Science, GöteborgBIO, HealthCap, Innovativa Mindre Life Science Bolag (IML), Invest Sweden, Läkemedelsindustriföreningen (LIF), Medicon Valley Alliance, Stockholm Business Region, Stockholm Science City Foundation, Stockholm-Uppsala Life Science, SwedenBIO, Swedish American Life Science Summit, Swedish Medtech, SwedNanoTech and UppsalaBIO