Allianz Commercial has today launched its new General Manufacturing proposition to the UK broker market. The second in a suite of tailored mid-corporate propositions, the offering provides bespoke cover and services tailored to the individual needs of general manufacturing businesses.
Available from Allianz’s 14 regional branch locations, General Manufacturing is aimed at businesses with a premium between £10,000 and £100,000. In addition to its broad underwriting appetite and cover, the proposition is supported by a team of accessible, in-house manufacturing experts available via Allianz’s ‘Ask the Expert’ functionality on Risk Director.
Michelle Madden, property and casualty manager, Leeds, will support brokers with any technical queries, and Stuart Aldrich, specialist property surveyor, will field all risk management questions. In addition, Karen Parsons, property claims manager, will be responsible for claims related enquiries. Their technical expertise and combined experience, means that they are perfectly positioned to assist Allianz’s general manufacturing clients.
Key benefits of the proposition include:
- Bold range of Trade Specific Cover Extensions - automatically included free of charge, including first party product recall expenses – with up to £100,000 limit
- Disaster Recovery Protection to help general manufacturing businesses to get back up and running in the event of an incident leaving the insured’s premises unfit for ongoing occupation
- Bespoke Service Elements – Free or discounted access to a range of services, such as online legal assessment, engineering inspection and special services consultancy, health and safety toolkit, in addition to Allianz’s first-class claims handling service
- Sector-specific Risk Management Guidance - market-leading risk management advice and access to Allianz’s 'Ask the Expert' online service.
Chris Dee, head of casualty insurance, Allianz Commercial, commented: “We are committed to delivering tailored products and services that meet the needs of our brokers and customers. Allianz’s new General Manufacturing proposition stands out in the market through its combination of broad coverage and sector-specific service elements. With the added benefit of our subject matter experts and technical expertise, we believe that this is a unique offering.”
Notes to Editors
1. Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.
2. Around 83 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach, capital strength and solidity to help them make the most of financial opportunities and to avoid and safeguard themselves against risks. In 2013, around 148,000 employees in over 70 countries achieved total revenue of 110.8 billion euros.
For further information contact:
Sian Glennane, Senior Communications Officer, Allianz Insurance
Tel: 01483 465 227
Mob: 07891 570995
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, the largest property and casualty insurer worldwide.