Watch our DJI WRC 2016 Highlights and Get Ready for Monte Carlo
Just about one year ago, DJI and WRC sealed what was set to be one of the most thrilling collaborations in motorsport, giving the word adrenaline a brand new meaning.
Today, you can watch the best rally action in the latest DJI Season Highlights video, and re-experience the raw, authentic emotions of car racing as captured through our signature products, DJI Inspire 1 and DJI Osmo.
With WRC 2017 kick-starting in Monte Carlo just a few days away, DJI is ready to write a new chapter. Stay tuned with our latest rally news.
Show Some Love on Valentine's Day
Help your loved ones capture the fun and and special moments in their lives from a new perspective with DJI’s ultimate gifts especially for creative and active people. From affordable drones to equipment that enables shake-free photos and video DJI has a product to help them get them the very best from their visual creations.
A gift from DJI means helping your loved one, your friend or a family member create captivating photos and videos from wherever life takes them and sharing this directly by streaming from Facebook Live.
DJI’s product line has been recognised as a crossover hit from technology blogs to lifestyle publications as diverse as Time, GQ, Cosmopolitan and Vanity Fair.
Discover our Valentine’s Day product promotion at http://store.dji.com.
- Osmo with X3 – Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Read more.
- Osmo Mobile Silver– Created with lifestyle in mind, shares the same high-quality build and ergonomic design found in the rest of the Osmo family, with the possibility to do minor touch ups for a perfect, professional sheen. Read more.
- Phantom 4 Pro – offers a powerful imaging system for professional photo and video creators as well as non-professionals who demand excellence from the camera and platform they use to pursue their creative visions. Read more.
- Inspire 2– takes everything that was good about the revolutionary Inspire 1 and improves it, with an upgraded camera system, dual battery, smart function capability and added sensors for obstacle detection. Read more.
- Phantom 4– expands on previous generations of DJI’s iconic Phantom line by adding new on-board intelligence that make piloting and shooting great shots simple through features like its Obstacle Sensing System, ActiveTrack and TapFly. Read more.
- Phantom 3 Standard– makes flying fun and exciting with its powerful, responsive motors. Soar on the path you want, stop in place, speed up, or fly higher in an instant. Read more.
Why the Drone Industry? DJI on Campus at IE Business School in Madrid
The next DJI on Campus event taking place on January 30, 2017, at the IE Business School in Madrid, will explore the newest drone industry trends and show business students exactly what the exciting and innovative environment of the drone industry has to offer.
According to the Federal Aviation Authority (U.S.), it took 100 years for about 320,000 regular aircraft to be registered with U.S. officials. As a comparison, it took only 8 months for consumer and commercial drones to surpass this number and reach 500,000.
With $1.9 billion in venture capital invested in drone-related start-ups (according to AngelList), some of the most followed companies in the whole drone ecosystem are spin-offs utilising DJI’s Software Development Kit. DJI, the world’s leading consumer drone manufacturer, has changed the perception of what’s possible by transforming a complex technology into easy-to-use devices.
The event will be hosted by Tautvydas Juskauskas, DJI’s Public Business Development Manager Europe, and joined by Balvinder Powar, IE Professor and CCO and MD/Partner BOOSTER & AERDRON. The presentations will be followed by a drone demonstration, showcasing the main features of DJI drone technology.
For any media enquiries or to schedule an interview, please contact us at email@example.com.
One with Gravity: Storytelling Reaches New Heights with DJI’s Inspire 2
Pro downhill long boarder Alex Dehmel and his crew of international riders give DJI a glimpse of their adrenaline packed lifestyle in this high speed, short movie, One with Gravity.
While the riders tackled one of Portugal’s highest mountains, DJI captured the action to produce smooth, cinema grade footage, and followed Olson and Hekmati in their longboard factory to see how Alex’s expertise is used in developing new boards.
Filmed with the latest DJI Inspire 2 drone, one of the most advanced aerial cinematography solutions to date, storytelling of this calibre can really take emotions to a whole new level.