Press releases • May 22, 2019 11:45 BST
The average pay package for an expatriate in the UK has risen by over GBP 40 000 despite salaries remaining static.
Press releases • May 21, 2019 14:37 BST
- The average pay package for an expatriate in the UK has risen by over GBP 40 000 despite salaries remaining static - Overall annual cost of sending an expat middle manager to the UK is now GBP 311 240, 82% of which is to cover tax and essential costs - Swiss salaries highest in Europe, GBP 10 992 more than UK mid-level pay
Press releases • Mar 14, 2019 10:35 GMT
- Hong Kong is the most expensive place in the world for expatriate rental accommodation, with average monthly costs of USD 10 929 - New York in second place with an average monthly rent of USD 10 101 - Tokyo third in the rankings, London fourth - Big rises in rent across the Eurozone - with Lisbon and Madrid both jumping 45 places in rankings, and Dublin rent increases by USD 880.
Press releases • Feb 13, 2019 11:26 GMT
Dublin re-enters the top 10 most liveable cities in the world thanks to improved personal safety in 2018.
Press releases • Feb 13, 2019 10:07 GMT
Edinburgh is the only UK city in the top 20 most liveable cities in the world for European expats, closely followed by Aberdeen at 21.
Press releases • Dec 17, 2018 18:16 GMT
UK has dropped 81 places in the Cost of Living ranking since the Brexit referendum, as the weakened post-referendum pound makes UK one of cheapest countries in Europe for international employees
Press releases • Nov 22, 2018 16:16 GMT
- The average salary increase in Hong Kong is forecast to be only 1.9% above inflation in 2019 - Singapore and China will both see higher salary increases than Hong Kong next year
Press releases • Nov 22, 2018 12:50 GMT
Average real salary increase in Singapore forecast to be 2.6%, down from 2.9% in 2018, due to higher inflation
Press releases • Sep 21, 2018 13:16 BST
The price of a beer in Munich, the home of Oktoberfest, has risen 5% from last year but despite this, Munich remains a cheaper location than many other cities around the world. These are some of the latest findings of global mobility experts, ECA International (ECA).
Press releases • Apr 17, 2018 17:39 BST
- New York City remains the most expensive city in the world to visit for business - A typical business trip to New York would cost an average of USD 793 per day - Two American cities and two Caribbean cities make the global top ten
Press releases • Apr 17, 2018 16:46 BST
- Singapore now the joint third most expensive location in Asia for a business trip - Hong Kong is the most expensive location in Asia for business travel - Malaysian cities continue to be the cheapest locations for business travel
Press releases • Apr 17, 2018 15:58 BST
- Hong Kong is the most expensive city in Asia for business travel - Tokyo drops down to second place, after previously overtaking Hong Kong - A typical business trip in Hong Kong costs over USD 500 per day
Press releases • Apr 17, 2018 15:45 BST
- Geneva is the most expensive city in Europe for the fourth year in a row, as Swiss cities dominate the top ten - London drops three places this year, down to the sixth most expensive city in Europe for business travel - UK cities all drop down the rankings compared to last year
Press releases • Mar 21, 2018 11:48 GMT
- ECA International reveals best and worst cities for air pollution, transport infrastructure, personal security and cultural barriers for European expats - Canadian cities offer Europeans better quality of life than many cities in Europe - Singapore continues to be the most liveable Asian city for Europeans
Press releases • Mar 13, 2018 12:18 GMT
- Hong Kong remains outside the top 25 at joint 28th in the liveability rankings - Singapore tops the list for most liveable location for Asian expats - Kuala Lumpur continues to drop and is only 126th in the rankings
Press releases • Mar 13, 2018 12:04 GMT
- Singapore tops the rankings for the most liveable location for Asian expats - Hong Kong continues to sit outside of the top 25 in the liveability rankings - Kuala Lumpur continues to drop and is only ranked 126th regionally - Japanese cities continue to perform strongly, with all surveyed locations featured in the top 40 for Asian expats
Press releases • Jan 16, 2018 16:05 GMT
• Singapore drops down the rankings of most expensive accommodation in Asia • Hong Kong remains the most expensive location in Asia • South East Asian locations including Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta and Yangon, fall in rankings