Booking your cruise online is an easy way to research all the information you need at your leisure. And with our Double Savings, there has never been a better time to book your Fred. Olsen cruise. The six cruises detailed below are all available with 10% off when you book through this website - thats an extra 5% in addition to the usual 5% online discount - giving youDouble Savings. And what's more, if you're an Oceans Member and you book a cruise more than six months in advance you can benefit from your 5% Oceans Discount too!*
Take a look around the website to research your next cruise in detail or use the links below for information on the individual cruises with Double Savings. Click "view more details" to see the intineraries, prices and available Shore Tours. If you would like more infomation about "Our Ships" then click here to see virtual tours of the cabins and public areas.
Once you have chosen your cruise, simply click "BOOK NOW" on the cruise page and follow a few simple steps to book your chosen cabin and receive the 10% online discount.
Below are the six cruises available with Double Savings:
Portugal and the Canaries (M1109) 14 nights - View more details
- Explore the sub-tropical botanical gardens of the Canary Islands
- Enjoy the ambience and atmosphere of springtime Amsterdam
- Take a tour to the historic city of Lagos, from Portimao
St. Petersburg, Estonia & Denmark (L1104) 14 nights - View more details
- Three days to explore the wonders of St. Petersburg
- Daylight transit of The Kiel Canal
- Explore the compact Finnish capital, Helsinki
Spanish Springtime (M1110) 14 nights - View more details
Visit the vibrant Catalonian city of Barcelona
- Take in the world-renowned art musuems of Amsterdam
- Broaden your knowledge with The Arts Club theme of wine
Dublin & Around the UK (W1116) 9 nights - View more details
- Black Watch's maiden call at Ullapool, Scotland
- Take a tour of the world-famous Guinness brewery in Dublin
- Visit the Orkney Isles with a call at Kirkwall
The Canary Islands with Lisbon (D1123) 15 nights - View more details
- Explore the Spanish-influenced history of the Canary Islands
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral from La Coruna
- Explore the Portuguese capital and discover Lisbon's many hidden delights
Hamburg Weekend & Amsterdam (L1120) 7 nights - View more details
- Two full days in Hamburg to see the sights and get some early Christmas shopping
- Visit Amsterdam's museum quarter and Anne Frank's House
- Take a tour to the Hanseatic city of Bremen, from Bremerhaven
Please note: All cruises must be booked by 11th November 2010 for the discount to apply.
* Subject to Oceans terms and conditions
Double savings discount is an extra 10% discount on the price of the above six featured cruises only. This discount does not apply to any other cruises.
Due to uncertainty over oil costs at time of writing, prices may be subject to a fuel surcharge. Please check at time of booking.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.