Engineering work is taking place on Sunday 20 November between London Victoria and Clapham Junction closing most lines.
As a result of this engineering work there will be no Gatwick Express or Southern trains between London Victoria and Clapham Junction. Customers should use Southern trains between London Bridge and Gatwick Airport.
Southern trains will be replaced by buses between London Victoria and Clapham Junction.
The following alterations to trains to / from London Bridge will apply:
- Brighton - trains will run half hourly
- Ore - trains will run hourly
- Portsmouth Harbour / Littlehampton - trains will run hourly
- Tonbridge - trains will run between Redhill and Tonbridge. Customers should use alternative trains between London Bridge and Redhill
- Caterham - trains will run between Balham and Caterham. Additional trains will run to / from Clapham Junction
- Sutton - trains will run between Selhurst and Sutton and also between Balham and Sutton via Crystal Palace
- Dorking - trains will run half hourly between Clapham Junction and Dorking via Selhurst
- Bognor Regis / East Grinstead - trains are diverted to start / terminate at London Bridge
Southeastern services will not be affected by this engineering work.