Today, low-cost airline Norwegian launches the start of its ‘Cyber Weekend’ sale offering travellers super savings across all flights from the UK on Black Friday (25th November) and select routes on Cyber Monday (28th November).
Norwegian’s incredible Black Friday deals are available for one day only and offer fantastic savings for travellers looking to book bargain flight, with 30% off all flights to more than 30 European destination from London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh and 20% off all flights to the USA from London. These savings are available on departures from 1st December 2016 to 25th March 2017* – perfect for holidaymakers looking to jet away this winter.
Customers can book now at www.norwegian.com using discount code BLACKFRIDAY16 to take advantage of the extra savings across all direct flights from the UK with Norwegian.
Cyber Monday will offer savvy savers another chance to book bargain flights with £25.90 one-way fares on select European routes from London Gatwick, Birmingham or Manchester. Passengers looking to travel further afield this winter, will be able to book a popular transatlantic route from just £129 one-way. The offer is available for travel from 1st December 2016 to 25th March 2017.
Norwegian’s Cyber Monday deals are available for one day only on the 28th November at www.norwegian.com using discount code CYBMON16 to take advantage of the extra savings across the Norwegian network.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We know that Brits love a bargain, which is why we have brought back our incredible Black Friday deals for a second year running, as well as offering Cyber Monday savings for the first time. These fantastic offers will allow travellers to take advantage of our great fares, all while flying on one of the youngest and greenest fleets in the industry”.
Norwegian now serves more than 40 destinations direct from London Gatwick, Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham, with more than 969,000 seats available to book from the UK for travel this winter.
To book visit www.norwegian.com/uk or call0330 8280854
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
Terms and conditions
- 30% off all flights to Europe and 20% off all flights to the U.S using campaign code: BLACKFRIDAY16
- Discount is calculated on available fares exclusive of taxes and charges.
- Offer ends at 22:59 PM GMT today (Friday 25th November).
- Travel period from 1st December 2016 to 25th March 2017 excluding 16th December 2016 to 9th January 2017.
- Subject to availability.
- Applicable to selected flights to Europe and the USA using campaign code: CYBMON16 Discount is calculated on available fares exclusive of taxes and charges.
- Offer ends 22:59 PM GMT (Monday 28th November).
- Travel period from 1st December 2016 to 25th March 2017
- Subject to availability.
Norwegian in the UK:
- Norwegian first launched UK flights in 2003 and now operates from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Manchester Airports to more than 40 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 3.9 million yearly passengers, and with more than 700 pilots, cabin crew and staff working from its Gatwick base
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. - the airline now flies to 8 U.S destinations with fares from just £135 one way
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.6 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for four consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2016, along with being awarded the ‘World's best low-cost long-haul airline’ in both 2015 and 2016