- First half revenue up by 24.5% to MNOK 3,287.8, quarterly revenue up by 22.5 % to MNOK 1,900.5 (1,551.2).
- Earnings before depreciation and leasing (EBITDAR) in first half were MNOK 466.8 (-76.6) and in the quarter were MNOK 418.3 (67.9)
- Earnings before depreciation (EBITDA) in first half were MNOK 155.7 (-267.9) and in the quarter were MNOK 257.6 (-41.8).
- Net result after tax in first half was MNOK 70.6 (-272.9) and in the quarter was MNOK 180.2 (-62.2).
- Ancillary revenue pr passenger up 64 % in first half.
- The number of passengers in first half were 4.9 mill (+12.6 %) and in the quarter were 2.8 mill (+18.8%).
- Unit cost was 0.51 in first half and 0.47 in the quarter compared to 0.56 in the firs half last year and 0.54 in the second quarter last year. Unit cost excluding fuel was 0.41 in first half and 0.38 in the quarter compared to 0.39 in first half last year and 0.35 in the second quarter last year.
Please visit Norwegian's IR pages to view the quarterly report and presentation: http://www.norwegian.com/about-norwegian/investor-relations/reports--presentations/interim-reports-and-presentations/