- Launch of new 7 year fixed rate mortgage products
- Headline rate of 2.32% fixed (with a product fee) or 2.51% fixed (without a product fee)
- All products are available at 75% LTV
Post Office has launched today (31st July) a new suite of competitive fixed rate products across the Post Office mortgage range.
Those purchasing a property or moving house can benefit from either a headline rate of 2.32% fixed with a product fee of £495 or a 2.51% fixed, with no product fee, standard valuation paid and £400 cashback.
A 2.51% fixed is also available for customers looking to re-mortgage, with standard valuation and legal fees paid.
The range has been designed specifically to meet customers’ needs and accommodate those requiring longer term security in an uncertain market.
Chrysanthy Pispinis , Post Office Money managing director at Post Office said:
‘This new range of mortgages offers customers the certainty of seven year fixed rates, with the added value of cashback and paid legal fees or valuation fees. We’re pleased to be launching products that offer customers the benefit of longer term security whether they are buying their first home, moving or re-mortgaging.”
Find out more by visiting https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mortgages
Post Office Press Office
20 Finsbury Street
LONDON, EC2Y 9AQ
Tel: 07436 038445 or 020 7012 3456 (24 hours),
About Post Office:
- With 11,500 branches, the Post Office is among the larger retail networks in the UK.
- 97% of Post Office branches are run with retail partners on an agency or franchise basis.
- The Post Office provides services central to peoples’ everyday lives; 99.7% of the population lives within 3 miles of a Post Office.
- We offer the UK’s largest fee free cash withdrawal network through our 11,500 branches and an additional 2,500 cash machines and 99 per cent of UK bank customers can access their accounts at the Post Office.
- We sell 170 different products and services spanning financial services including savings, insurance, loans, mortgages and credit cards; Government services; telephony; foreign currency; travel insurance and mail services.
- Post Offices branches remain highly valued and trusted, and are the focal point of many communities. For more information; visit www.postoffice.co.uk and to find out about a Post Office business opportunities; visit www.runapostoffice.co.uk