The Stoke Park Spa is set within the sweeping natural beauty of a thousand year old estate and has become a unique and accessible fusion of heritage-rich elegance and contemporary luxury, where some of the finest sporting and leisure facilities in the world can be enjoyed. Situated in the Pavilion, it offers a beautiful, modern fusion of energy and serenity with facilities that include an indoor heated Swimming Pool, Italian Marble Steam Rooms, Deep Relaxation Room and a Private Atrium with stunning five metre tropical aquarium, nail bar, boutique and 13 multi-surface tennis courts. At Stoke Park they are dedicated to finding and using only the best products for your treatments, to ensure your Spa experience is just perfect for you.
Here are 5 top secrets for a perfect Spa Day. . . . ..
1. First time visit? Plan your day... If it’s you’re first time visiting the Spa, when you book don’t be afraid to let them know. They can then take time to answer any questions you have about your day, prior to your arrival. Also take this opportunity to plan your day by asking about any timetables for classes or pool times as you may need to book early.
2. Arrive early - Arriving at the Spa around 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, will give you time to be shown through the Spa area and change into your slippers and robe with no rush, allowing you to gain the full benefit from your luxurious spa day.
3. Atrium – Visit the atrium prior to your treatment to begin your day of complete relaxation, with a selection of revitalizing teas or a healthy lunch, your body will begin to feel rejuvenated already.
4. Flip-Flops – If you have booked your tired feet in for a Jessica Pedicure – although toes will be dry soon after, you can always guarantee that something will imprint on your once shiny topcoat by the time you’re home. So why not indulge in a pair of Stoke Park luxuriously comfortable flip-flops available to purchase from the Spa Boutique. They’ll add the finishing touches to your treatment and ensure those perfectly polished toes are kept looking sparkly.
5. Relaxation Room – After your treatment, take full advantage of the Relaxation Room to fully unwind and end your day in pure luxury. The peace and supreme tranquillity of this room will re-energise your body and end your day of indulgence on a high. Even if you’re proceeding onto another treatment, take a few minutes to unwind, this will allow you to fully absorb the benefits of each treatment.
The Spa at Stoke Park offers a wide variety of Aromatherapy treatments, from a Sleep Deeply treatment – which is a powerful body and mind switch off – the Ultimate Aromatherapy experience. Sleep Deeply works on your physical and emotional needs to dissolve away stress and tension.
If you are looking to relieve all your worries and stresses at work, then the Intensive Muscle Release treatment is highly recommended, as it is specially designed for tight, stressed and aching muscles. This deeply restorative treatment uses Swedish and cross muscle fibre massage techniques and is combined with essential oils know for their beneficial effects on the circulation. Black pepper, rosemary and ginger warm the muscles and help disperse the build up of lactic acid that causes stiffness and pain.
Alternatively, if you fancy treating your face to an ultimately indulgent facial, the new Jamela Gold Face Masks would do just the trick, moisturising, hydrating and nourishing the skin. These luxurious, unique masks have been proven to increase the skin’s moisture saturation level by up to 92%. With the added convenience of being a one piece gel sheet the cool refreshing mask allows you to relax while the nutrients do their work. The nutrients are absorbed 10 times faster than a traditional face mask, as the body temperature slowly dissolves the mask.
For more information about the Spa at Stoke Park, please contact the Spa Reception on 01753 717173.