ROG Announces the World’s Most Powerful 14-Inch Gaming Notebook
- Small size with big impact: Compact and portable at only 17.9mm thin and 1.6kg, without compromising performance
- AniMe Matrix™ LED personalization: An optional, precision-cut LED on the lid lets users show custom graphics, animations and other effects.
- Immersive gaming visuals: The first gaming notebook of this size to feature RTX graphics that produce high frame rates for popular games
- High refresh or high resolution: A choice of 120Hz refresh rate or WQHD resolution panels allows users to optimize for gaming or content creation.
- Nonstop speed: Latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processor featuring world’s first x86 8-core and 16-thread with advanced power efficiency.
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the new Zephyrus G14 gaming notebook.Despite a chassis under 20mm thin, the Zephyrus G14 has carefully customized cooling that brings out the best of its new AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors. Built on the groundbreaking “Zen 2” core architecture combined with industry leading 7nm process technology and up to an NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 GPU.
With over 10 hours of battery life and the ability to charge from compatible Type-C power packs makes the G14 extra portable. Subtle styling in Moonlight White or Eclipse Gray are clean and professional, accentuating a versatile design filled with premium features that enhance everyday use. The optional AniMe Matrix™ display deepens personalization, enabling users to show custom graphics, animations, and other effects across over a thousand mini LEDs embedded in the lid.
To maximize productivity ROG Zephyrus G14 is equipped with WiFi-6 and up to 32 GB DDR 4 (3200MHz) as well as up to 1 TB PCIE NVMe SSD.
|Processor||Up to AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800HS|
|GPU||Up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 VRAM|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home Windows 10 Pro|
|Display||14-inch Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-level panel, 120Hz, 100% sRGB, PANTONE® Validated, adaptive sync or |
WQHD (2560x1440) IPS-level panel, 60Hz, 100% sRGB, PANTONE® Validated, adaptive sync
|Audio||2x 2.5W speakers with Smart AMP technology 2x 0.7W tweeter, Array Microphone With Dolby Atmos technology ,km|
|Keyboard||Backlit Chiclet Keyboard, N-key support, 1.7mm travel distance, 4 Hot keys, Golden Curve, Power key with Fingerprint|
|Cameras||External Camera (1080p @ 60 FPS), optional|
|Memory & storage||DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM up to 32GB M.2 NVMe PCIE 3.0 up to 1TB SSD|
|Wireless||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Bluetooth 5.0 *Bluetooth version may vary as the OS upgrades|
|Connectivity||1 x USB3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ with DisplayPort™ 1.4 and Power Delivery 1 x USB3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ 2x USB3.2 Gen1 Type-A |
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x 3.5mm headphone and microphone combo jack
1x Kensington Lock
|Battery||180W Power Adaptor Plug Type :ø6.0 (mm) Output: 20V DC, 9A, 180W |
Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
|Colors||Moonlight White / Eclipse Grey|
|Size||32.4 (W) x 22.2 (D) x 1.79 (H) cm|
 Specifications, content and product availability are all subject to change without notice and may differ from country to country. Actual performance may vary depending on applications, usage, environment and other factors. Full specifications are available at http://www.asus.com