Press release -
7 Advantages of Using Eco-Friendly Floors and Walls
Floors and walls often take up the largest space of a home interior. It is therefore not surprising for homeowners to seek stylish and eco-friendly flooring and wall products that offer a wide range of benefits such as the following:
1. Cost Effective. Eco-friendly flooring and wall materials are recyclable and reusable thereby saving you significant costs on maintenance and operations.
2. Healthier Lifestyle. Opting for eco-friendly home finishing materials give good indoor air quality that benefits every family especially those with children and elderly to tender at home.
3. Energy Efficient. Flooring and Wall products that provide additional insulation and offer good acoustics help in reducing every household’s reliance on external sources of energy such as air conditioning / heating devices.
4. Cleaner Environment. Being able to reduce usage of environmentally-polluting energy sources, eco-friendly products also contribute in keeping the environment clean.
5. Waste Reduction. Sustainable floor and wall products are made from responsible resources; hence reducing significant amount of wastes. With responsible eco-friendly flooring brands providing easy CLIC-clocking system, these floors can be easily transferred to another property, thereby reducing the amount of wastes produced by replacing old flooring pieces.
6. Stylish. Eco-friendly floor and wall products have gone beyond just being “green”. Nowadays, there is a wide range of design variations that can be made using eco-materials.
7. Durable. Unlike conventional stereotypical thinking, eco-friendly products undergo stringent quality check to ensure durability and sustainability for daily usage.
More than just a “fad”, EVORICH’s eco-flooring and wall products reverberate with the world’s need for responsible construction / renovation without compromising style, convenience, and cost-efficiency.
As a homeowner, you can do your part in this significant endeavor; all you need to do is choose a flooring & wall contractor that has always been an advocate and active participant of eco-green movements towards a sustainable environment for the present and future generations.
Make a “green” choice with EVORICH today!
- Environment, Energy
- wood flooring
- wood decking
- laminate flooring
- laminate floor
- high end resilient flooring
- flooring singapore
- flooring contractor
EVORICH is one of the most reputable flooring, decking and wall contractors in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. We provide the end user with supply and installation of quality laminate flooring, high end resilient flooring, engineered wood flooring, instant wall makeover tiles, external facade wall claddings, indoor and outdoor decking.
EVORICH is a member of the National Wood Flooring Association, being a strong advocate in introducing Eco green products into the building and construction industry worldwide. Moreover, EVORICH has been awarded as one of the Most Promising SME 500 Awards in Singapore and is the first flooring contractor in Singapore to win the Spirit of Enterprise Award 2011. EVORICH has also been awarded the Orchid Trusted Brands 2012 for providing quality customer services in Singapore.
Additionally, the group is also the co-sponsor & award presenter to Southeast Asia Property Awards – the biggest award event to recognise developers in Southeast Asia. EVORICH Flooring is also one of the first flooring contractors in Singapore to be awarded with both the ISO and British Standard OHSAS accreditation.
With the same advocacy for the Green Eco Movement in Singapore, EVORICH Founder judged and sponsored the Miss Earth 2013 and 2014.
Over the years, EVORICH continues to focus on giving the best, innovative and good quality flooring, decking, and wall products to consumers. Since 2012, EVORICH has embarked on a franchising journey to share her experience in flooring with prospective franchisees. Since then, the geographical reach has expanded in the Asia Pacific region to provide holistic and hassle-free flooring solutions to esteemed clients through dedicated franchisees. EVORICH was therefore included to be one of the winners for the Promising Franchisor of the Year 2015 awarded by the Franchise and Licensing Association of Singapore.
From 2015, EVORICH Founder has been chosen to be one of the Spirit of Enterprise (SOE) Board of Governors since 2015 – promoting and encouraging everyone to have the entrepreneurial spirit and nurture the Spirit of Enterprise in Singapore's youths of today. In the same year, EVORICH was also working alongside with Calvary Community Care by giving inspirational talks to selected youths from different schools in Singapore.
Also in year 2015, Evorich Manufacturing Pte. Ltd. attained the accreditation for CaseTrust. EVORICH is the first ever flooring company to achieve the prestigious accreditation.