French Apave Group is the new owner of Trainor
- With Apave's ownership, we will develop and grow even more, says CEO of Trainor, Stian Martinsen.
Trainor launches international forum for professionals working in hazardous areas.
Trainor's digital forum for professionals in electrical safety has been a great success. Now, an international version is being launched, specifically tailored to those working in hazardous areas.
Trainor achieves re-certification in ISO 9001, as well as certifications in ISO 14001 and ISO 27001
These certifications demonstrate Trainor's commitment to excellence in quality management, environmental stewardship, and information security.
Trainor and Equinor collaboration on wind power expertise
With an increased focus on green energy, the need for new competence within electrical safety also increases. In close collaboration with Equinor, Trainor has now prepared training that sets a completely new standard.
CompEx select Trainor eLearning to optimise learning and safety in the water utilities sector
Market-leading Norwegian EdTech company, Trainor, has been selected as the eLearning partner for CompEx - a globally recognised certification scheme - in support of its mission to optimise learning and enhance safety outcomes in the water utilities sector.
New collaboration with IKM Instrutek
-IKM Instrutek is a significant company in Norway, and it is a great recognition that they choose us as a supplier of training services, says Rolf Kinck, Senior Key Account Manager at Trainor.
Are to deliver training to Equinor for at least five new years
- A responsibility we take very seriously, says Trond Løfqvist in Trainor. The ed-tech company has signed a new framework agreement with Equinor
Trainor signs agreement with UL Solutions to provide eLearning training courses for working in hazardous environments
– A huge acknowledgment, said CCO Morten Aasen, as Trainor’s eLearning courses for Ex training are to be available globally through the UL Solutions virtual training website.
2 new Ex safety courses for the petroleum industry
- The courses have been created in close collaboration with reference persons from the petroleum industry and are relevant both for offshore installations and onshore facilities, says Trond Løfqvist in Trainor. Trainor launches 2 new e-learning courses specially adapted to the petroleum industry.
Ocean Technologies Group and Trainor partner to improve the safety of seafarers working with potential explosion hazards
- Launching 4 new DNV recognized and award-winning courses on safety in or near hazardous or explosive areas (Ex areas).
Trainor partner with CompEx
Trainor has partnered with the certification body CompEx to develop a cutting-edge library of e-learning for workers in hazardous areas. - A great acknowledgement of the next generation e-learning we make at Trainor, says Chief Commercial Officer Morten Aasen.
Trainor among top 3 winners at the International E-learning Awards
Trainor was awarded a bronze prize in the category E-learning experience during The Learning Ideas Conference in New York earlier this summer. - Incredibly fun, says Sales Manager Morten Aasen and Head of Learning Experience, Amanda Westrum van Til.