Calling all businesses in the care sector!
Whether you’re a residential care home, a provider of domiciliary care or an organisation providing support in the community, this could be the event for you.
With increasing pressures on the care sector, it’s even more important to think about ways to make your business more efficient. Bury Council aims to help by holding a Business Information event for the local care sector on Wednesday 8 November at Bury Town Hall from 9am to 12.30pm.
This event will provide essential information on topics vital to your business and showcase the wide range of support available in the borough, including:
- Health and well-being of the workforce
- Recruitment for both permanent staff and volunteers
- Training support such as an update on the Care Certificate and access to funded training to upskill your workforce
- Awareness of council services, such as waste and recycling, infection control and pest control
- Information on recognition and awards, such as Healthier Catering and Disability Confident
The event will include speakers covering a range of topics, and visitors will be able to visit exhibition stands from a range of organisations, including council services, the Business Growth Hub, Transport for Greater Manchester and many others.
Councillor Andrea Simpson, cabinet member for health and wellbeing, said: “Care providers are vital in ensuring that our residents can enjoy longer, healthier and independent lives. This event aims to give businesses in the care sector expert advice so that they are well placed to provide our communities with the best possible service. I encourage our local providers to come along and see how we can help.”
To register your free place, go to https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/events/2017/11/bury-care-sector-information-share or for more information call 0161 253 6535 or email email@example.com.
Press release issued: 27/10/17