Press release -
Who are European Consumer Claims?
Established in 2016 and with offices in the UK, Spain and the USA, European Consumer Claims are Europe's leading timeshare claims firm. But how do you tell them apart from the fraudsters and less experienced competition?
Here are the indicators experts advise to watch out for, when deciding whether to retain a claims firm:
- Are they registered with Companies House, and if so for how long? ECC have been registered since 2016. They are not going anywhere
- Do they have physical offices that you can visit, either in person or via video call? ECC welcome visitors at any of their offices, or are happy to give you the full tour by Zoom call
- Do they work with a genuine firm of Spanish timeshare lawyers? Most timeshare claims are done against Spanish timeshare companies. This requires licensed Spanish lawyers. ECC works exclusively with Europe's leading firm of timeshare lawyers, Malaga based M1 Legal
- What do their customers say about them? Online reviews are extremely important to gauge the opinions of other customers. Even more telling than written reviews, are video reviews which allow you to judge the credibility of the reviewer. See ECC's verified customer reviews here
- Can they demonstrate their past success? You want a firm who is not only trustworthy, but capable too. ECC publishes their success online and updates the page weekly
- Does their marketing material and website design look professional? Scammers throw things together quickly, spending little time or money. If their material and website look poor quality, steer clear.
- Do they have a professional web address and corresponding email domain? This might sound basic, but avoid any company who contacts you from a free email address such as gmail or hotmail. It is a sign of lack of investment, usually indicating a company that doesn't intend to be around for long.
- Do they accept payment by credit card? Scammers will only allow payment by bank transfer because it is then extremely difficult for their victims to retrieve their stolen money. ECC allows payment by your preferred method, be it credit card or transfer
For advice on escaping a burdensome timeshare contract, or to find out if you qualify for compensation (many Spanish timeshares were sold illegally) get in touch with our team at ECC. The consultation is free, no-obligation, and in confidence
- Timeshare Trust website
- European Consumer Claims
- ECC Companies House page
- ECC victory record
- ECC verified client feedback page
- Courtroom heroics. Record week for ECC's exclusive firm of lawyers, M1 Legal
- Why do timeshare claims firms charge fees in advance?
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- Escaping unwanted timeshare memberships
- ECC contact details
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- Can timeshare owners in Spain really claim compensation?
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): email@example.com
E: (for client enquiries) EUROPE: firstname.lastname@example.org USA:email@example.com
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1-877 796 2010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
Relevant websites for this article