Press release -
Good writer, with a personal timeshare story? Submit an article to us for publication
Fancy yourself as a writer? If you have an interesting personal story involving timeshare, we invite you to submit an article to us.
If selected, we will publish your article across the Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA) website and platforms, together with your name and photo. We'll even give you a £50 Amazon voucher to say congratulations.
If you'd like to see your writing in print and published widely across the TCA platforms, send us a short article describing an unusual, interesting or even shocking timeshare related experience you have had.
- If selected, your article will be published on our website, our NewsDesk, all our social media channels, and possibly even our newsletter
- We will credit you as the author, with a picture of you (to be supplied by you)
- We will give you a £50 Amazon gift voucher to say thanks for any published article
This is a chance to showcase your writing skills to a wide audience. It is also an opportunity to tell a timeshare story that you think needs telling. Maybe it is something funny. Maybe you have been unfairly treated and want to warn others about falling victim to the same fate. Maybe it is just something strange that happened, which you feel will be interesting to other people.
Whatever it is, we'd love to hear it
Conditions of entry:
- Article must be between 700 and 800 words long
- You may submit as many articles as you want
- You need to provide at least one good quality image of yourself
- You may supply additional images if you believe they will enhance the story
- We reserve the right to edit before publication
- Our selection and editorial decisions are final
- By submitting your work, you are giving us permission to publish the writing and pictures, and are the copyright owner of both
- Work (writing and images) should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line: Article submission
We look forward to reading your work and hearing your story. Good luck!
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Who are TCA
- can tca be trusted
- Timeshare refund claims
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- Timeshare advice
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Daniel Keating
- help with timeshare problems
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare refund
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- TCA reviews
- Who are the TCA
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition