Press release -
(VIDEO) What timeshare promised, vs what it delivered
How does timeshare membership measure up to the dewy eyed promises it was sold with? Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA) looks at the most cited reasons owners joined 'holiday ownership' systems, comparing bullish sales pitch to jarring reality...
- £80k to join "exclusive" timeshare now available on Booking.com
- What is timeshare?
- Black list, grey list, white list. Which claims firms can be trusted?
- TCA contact page
- Can you escape an unwanted timeshare?
- Timeshare compensation: Fact vs fiction
- Timeshare sales tactics revealed
- Most timeshare resorts can now be booked online by non-members
- The 2020 maintenance heist
- Is timeshare a thing of the past?
- Timeshare owners' fury at paying for holidays they can't use
- Timeshare Trust website review
- Timeshare advice
- Timeshare refund
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- timeshare consumer association review
- can tca be trusted
- Who are the timeshare consumer association
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Who are the TCA
- Daniel Keating
- Can tca be trusted?
- American Timeshare
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Who are TCA
- timeshare compensation claim
- help with timeshare problems
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- TCA reviews
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare refund claims
- timeshare compensation
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition