Press release -
(VIDEO) Rumours of timeshare companies illegally hiding money and preparing for liquidation. Time to jump ship?
Rumours are flying about leading timeshare companies illegally moving money around to avoid losing it when the business fails. It might be time to get off the sinking ship...
- Anfi "under criminal investigation for manoeuvring assets to avoid compensation awards"
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day.
- Has COVID sealed the fate of the timeshare industry?
- Is there a future for the timeshare industry?
- £80k to join an "exclusive" timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Timeshare owners furious over paying for years of holidays they can't have
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Timeshare Consumer Association reviews
- Timeshare ownership vs regular hotel stays. Cost comparison
- Considering a timeshare compensation claim? Now may be the time
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Daniel Keating
- timeshare compensation
- monte anfi
- help with timeshare problems
- timeshare compensation claim
- Timeshare reclaims
- puerto anfi
- timeshare consumer association review
- Anfi Group
- Who are TCA
- Anfi Del Mar
- Timeshare refund claims
- Timeshare advice
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- gran anfi
- Who are the timeshare consumer association
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Anfi Beach Club
- can tca be trusted
- Can tca be trusted?
- TCA reviews
- Timeshare refund
- Who are the TCA
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition