Press release -
(VIDEO) Why claiming timeshare compensation is the right thing to do
Timeshare companies and their lobby groups are wringing their hands over massive compensation awards being levied against the industry. Are consumers being greedy, or are these big cash payouts justified redress?
- RDO and KwikChex: Compromised by timeshare industry funding?
- Timeshare sales tactics revealed
- Considering a timeshare claim? Now may be the time
- Spanish timeshare claims: Fact vs fiction
- TCA contact details
- Timeshare companies pointlessly delaying payouts
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- Black List, Grey List, White List. TCA keeps track of the claims firms
- Cost analysis: Timeshare vs regular hotel stays
- Timeshare giants fading into history
- Timeshare Trust website
- Busted: Fake timeshare law firm claims Mexican president as staff member
- Who are the TCA
- Who are the timeshare consumer association
- Timeshare reclaims
- help with timeshare problems
- TCA reviews
- Can tca be trusted?
- Timeshare advice
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Who are TCA
- Timeshare refund
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- Daniel Keating
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Timeshare refund claims
- timeshare compensation claim
- timeshare compensation
- can tca be trusted
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition