Press release -
(VIDEO) More panic and uncertainty over foreign travel for timeshare owners
Unlike regular holidaymakers, the 650,000 Brits who own timeshare are committed to paying for holidays even if they don't use them. Over 70% of those people own in Spain, which remains on the Amber List
- PCR tests add thousands to costs of timeshare travel
- Who are the Timeshare Consumer Association?
- UK government bans foreign travel
- Is timeshare a thing of the past?
- Cost analysis: timeshare vs regular hotel stays
- Timeshare owners paying for holidays they can't take
- Timeshare compensation: fact vs fiction
- Can you escape an unwanted timeshare?
- Be careful who you trust with timeshare compensation or relinquishment claims
- Why are genuine claims firms so rare?
- Repugnant new timeshare claims scam
- What is timeshare?
- Daniel Keating
- TCA reviews
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Can tca be trusted?
- ECC reviews
- help with timeshare problems
- Timeshare compensation claims
- timeshare consumer association review
- timeshare compensation
- COVID 19
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- American Timeshare
- Who are TCA
- Who are the TCA
- can tca be trusted
- European Consumer Claims
- Timeshare advice
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare refund
- Timeshare refund claims
- timeshare compensation claim
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition