Press release -
(VIDEO) Enough is enough. Victims fed up with timeshare companies trying to avoid legal obligations
Timeshare companies -finally being held to account after decades of operating outside the law - are not giving up gracefully.
- Anfi "under criminal investigation for manoeuvring assets to avoid compensation awards"
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day.
- £120,000 timeshare victims. Brit couple facing retirement with crippling debts
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- How to tell a genuine timeshare claims company
- TCA Whatsapp contact
- Timeshare insolvencies and compensation claims
- Timeshare companies pointlessly delaying compensation payouts
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- Why claiming timeshare compensation is the right thing to do
- Surge in timeshare compensation claims as ANFI companies declared bankrupt
- Successful High Court application as administrator BDO replaced, in timeshare giant Club La Costa's ongoing administration scandal
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- can tca be trusted
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Timeshare refund
- Daniel Keating
- Timeshare reclaims
- timeshare compensation
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- help with timeshare problems
- Timeshare refund claims
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Timeshare advice
- Who are TCA
- TCA reviews
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Can tca be trusted?
- Who are the TCA
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition