Press release -
(VIDEO) Is Wyndham taking over Club La Costa?
A Club La Costa (CLC) press release on 25th October 2021 announced a 'strategic partnership' with Wyndham, sending the timeshare rumour mill into overdrive. But what does it actually mean for the businesses?
- CLC and Wyndham joint press release
- Another timeshare giant calls it a day. Club La Costa announces "discontinuation of new timeshare sales"
- Desperate times for Club La Costa?
- M1 Legal committed to supporting investigation of Club La Costa World timeshare administration scandal
- Yes, you can still claim compensation from Club La Costa. Here's why...
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- £80k to join an "exclusive" timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Observers bemused as RDO attempts to claim 'major Club La Costa victory' during insolvency struggles
- Club La Costa. Customer service likened to an old time comedy show by disappointed members
- Enough is enough. Victims fed up with timeshare companies' futile schemes to avoid legal obligations
- timeshare consumer association review
- help with timeshare problems
- Timeshare advice
- wyndham hotels & resorts
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Who are TCA
- Timeshare refund claims
- Timeshare refund
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- timeshare compensation
- club la costa world
- TCA reviews
- CLC World
- Who are the TCA
- Timeshare reclaims
- clc world resorts and hotels
- can tca be trusted
- Can tca be trusted?
- Daniel Keating
- Club La Costa
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: 01908881058 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition