Press release -
(VIDEO) How do I know if a timeshare claims company is genuine?
So how can you tell who is trustworthy, and who is trying to steal your money?
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- Is there a future for the timeshare industry?
- Timeshare ownership vs regular hotel stays. Cost comparison
- Why claiming timeshare compensation is the right thing to do
- Considering a timeshare compensation claim? Now may be the time
- Has COVID sealed the fate of the timeshare industry?
- TCA contact page
- Timeshare Trust website review
- Barclays facing potential loss of £billions over fresh timeshare mis-selling claims
- Who are the Timeshare Consumer Association
- can tca be trusted
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Can tca be trusted?
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- TCA reviews
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare refund claims
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- timeshare compensation claim
- Who are the timeshare consumer association
- timeshare compensation
- Daniel Keating
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Who are the TCA
- Timeshare advice
- help with timeshare problems
- Who are TCA
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition