Press release -
(Video) Insolvent timeshare companies and compensation claims
With timeshare companies collapsing like dominoes, the rush to claim compensation for illegal contracts has never been more urgent. For people who have invested tens of thousands of pounds in membership and hundreds (or more) a year in maintenance fees, claiming compensation is increasingly being seen as a way out of the membership without losing everything spent so far. But what if your club is facing insolvency, does that mean you can no longer claim?
The short version is that barring some exceptions, insolvencies often have little effect on timeshare claims
- Timeshare companies and the RDO do not want their customers seeking independent advice...
- TCA investigates the Resort Development Organisation (RDO)
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- Observers bemused as RDO attempts to claim 'major Club La Costa victory' during insolvency struggles
- Is there a future for the timeshare industry?
- Timeshare ownership vs regular hotel stays. Cost comparison
- £80k to join an "exclusive" timeshare club that is now on booking.com
- Spanish timeshare compensation claims. Fact vs fiction
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Anfi "under criminal investigation for manoeuvring assets to avoid compensation awards"
- Desperate times for Club La Costa?
- Successful High Court application as administrator BDO replaced, in timeshare giant Club La Costa's ongoing administration scandal
- can tca be trusted
- CLC World
- Who are the TCA
- gran anfi
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Anfi Beach Club
- Timeshare Consumer Association
- Can tca be trusted?
- Club La Costa
- Timeshare advice
- Anfi Del Mar
- timeshare compensation
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare refund claims
- Who are TCA
- help with timeshare problems
- TCA reviews
- Anfi Group
- Timeshare refund
- Daniel Keating
- monte anfi
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- puerto anfi
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: email@example.com (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition