The ENYSSP Workshop 2013 takes place in Gothenburg, Sweden 25-26 of October.
The “ENYSSP best poster award” sponsored by Routledge will be held at the workshop. All accepted poster abstracts are considered for the ENYSSP best poster award, unless the work has already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere. The posters will be judged based on the content of the abstract and poster, the presentation of the poster, and personal knowledge. The name of the winner will be published on our the ENYSSP website.
Here is a short summary of the criteria that will be used to judge the posters:
- Presentation of background and rationale for study
- Presentation and organisation of data/results/reflections on experiences
- Appropriateness of interpretation of data
- Clear conclusion or take-home message (“what are the implications?”)
- Originality of topic
- Organisation and visual presentation of poster
The workshop programme Check it out here.
Relaterat till Imagine that
Vill du lära dig mer om mentala föreställningar och hur du kan skriva övningar så läs boken Träna tanken - en bok om mentala föreställningar i idrotten.
Ha en fantastisk dag!